How to setup VPN server in Tp-link AC2300 Wi-Fi routers?
VPN server in Tp-link AC3200 Wi-Fi router is usually used for setting up the Public services within your local Network. Virtual Server is adapted with the capabilities which can keep your home network safe and at the same time can keep your data invisible which is traveling through the Internet. These servers are used by the MNC’s and the local offices in order to distribute the public services without even worrying about getting traced and tracked. Setup of the VPN server is mainly performed through the web interface of the tplinkwifi.net. The user can also take the help of Tp-link tether app to neutralize the perform LED control feature within the routers.
Steps to setup VPN server in Tp-link AC2300 Wi-Fi routers
- Before going through the setup process of the VPN server, the user must assign a static IP address to your PC as 192.168.0.1
- Visit the web interface of the Tp-link router by typing www.tplinkwifi.net login on the web address of the browser.
- The Tp-link router login page will appear on the screen. Mention “admin” on the username field as the default login credential and type “password” on the password field as the Router password.
- Click on the login button and the basic homepage appears on the screen.
- Go to the advanced tab, then click on the NAT forwarding tab and at last click on the Virtual server tab.
- Click on the Add tab. Select the HTTP tab. The External, Internal Port and the protocol will get automatically filled in. Now, fill the computer’s IP in the Internal IP address field.
- Click on the OK tab.
- Tips while setting up a Virtual Server in your Tp-link AC2300 router
- If the user is not clear about which protocol and internet port have to be used, then it is recommended to keep the Port as well as Protocol as the default setting.
- The user can manually specify the service type in case if that service type is not there which the user wants to use. The user also has to mention the port number that the service needs.
- If the user wants to provide various services in the router then he can do it by adding multiple virtual server rules.
- While adding the server, the user must not overlap the External server.
How to configure Night Mode within Tp-link AC 2300 router?
Night mode in Tp-link AC2300 router allows the user to control the LED of the router. Most users use this feature while operating their device at night time. With the help of this feature, the user can disable as well as enable the LED of the router. The user can utilize the web interface of the tplinkwifi.net or tplinkwifi.net login to utilize the Night Mode feature of Tp-link router.
- Launch a web browser in your desktop and type www.tplinkwifi.net on the address bar.
- Default Tp-link router login page appears on the screen.
- Mention “admin” as the default username credential and type the default password on the password field.
- Click on the login button and you will be redirected to the Tplinkwifi.net login home screen.
- Go to the advanced tab, then System Tools tab and at last click on the LED control tab.
- Tick on the checkbox of “Enable Night mode” in the LED control section.
- Now, you need to specify the time period within which the Night Mode Period is needed. As long as Night mode is turned onto the router, LED’s of the router will remain off for that duration.
- Click on the save button and the settings will start to take effect.